USA Investor Visa:

EB5 Visa (Immigrant Investor Program)

The EB5 Visa is the US immigrant investor program that grants successful applicants green cards. It allows foreigners who want to invest in enterprises in the United States to become permanent residents. It’s the fifth preference of US employment-based visas.

There are 4 different tiers of EB5 visas:

  • C5 visa: this tier is for investments outside target areas
  • T5 visa: this tier is for investments in areas with a high unemployment rate
  • R5 visa: this tier is for Investor Pilot Program participants not engaged in target areas
  • I5 visa: this tier is for Investor Pilot Program participants
USA Family Visa

            We deal with the USA Family visas for every category which are the following:

  • F4 Visa:

 The F4 Visa belongs to the Family Preference Category of US Family Based Green Cards. It is designed for siblings of US citizens, but if their application is successful, their dependents can also come to the US. The F4 Visa allows them to settle in the US permanently, work without any restrictions, and study at US academic institutions.

However, there are certain requirements that the US citizen needs to fulfil. These are:

  • They have US citizenship
  • They are 21 years of age or older
  • They have siblings in a foreign country and are able to prove your relationship through birth certificates or other documents
  • They are living in the US and have a valid address there.

If the US citizen does not meet these requirements, they cannot become a sponsor and their siblings cannot initiate their application for the F4.

  • IR1/CR1 Visa:

The IR1/CR1 Visa, also known as the Spouse Green Card or the Marriage Green Card, belongs to the immediate relative category of Family Based Green Cards. It is intended for foreign citizens who are legally married to US citizens. It allows them to come to the US to join their spouses and settle there as permanent residents.

There are two kinds of Marriage Green Card:

  • The IR1 Visa – designed for foreign citizens who have been married to a US citizen for at least two years.
  • The CR1 Visa – designed for foreign spouses who have recently gotten married to a US citizen. The CR1 Visa is granted on the condition that the couple remains married for at least two years.
  • IR2 Visa:

The IR2 visa is a U.S. Green Card available to unmarried children of U.S. citizens. For a child to be eligible, they must be below 21 years old. It’s an immigrant visa that grants the holder permission to live and study in the United States. They can also work without needing an Employment Authorization Document.

The visa is not only available to biological children of U.S. citizens but also adopted and stepchildren. This visa, like all other immediate relative visas, has no annual cap. Hence, you can apply and obtain it at any time.

  • IR3 Visa:

The IR3 is a US permanent (immigrant) visa available to children of US citizens adopted from foreign countries. With the IR3 Visa, an adopted child can become a green card holder with permanent resident status or even obtain citizenship of the United States.

  • IR4 Visa:

There are many US citizens who wish to adopt children from foreign countries. While they certainly have the right to do it, in order for the child to be able to come live in the US, they need to hold a valid immigrant visa. The IR4 Visa allows US citizens to obtain guardianship of the child in a foreign country and then complete the adoption application in the US.

  • IR5 Visa:

The IR5 visa is a family-based immigrant visa. It allows parents of US citizens to become permanent residents in the United States. The US citizen sponsoring the visa must be at least 21 years of age. Holders of the IR5 visa can live and work in the US.

The IR5 visa is an immediate relative green card. It doesn’t have an annual cap. This means you don’t have to wait for priority dates after applying. You’ll easily get your visa if you follow the due process and meet all requirements.

  • K1 Visa:

The K1 is a nonimmigrant visa that permits foreign-born fiancé(e) of a US citizen to enter the United States and marry their partner. As a US citizen, you can bring your spouse to the United States, get married and live together permanently in the country.

You are to get married within 90 days after your fiancé(e) arrives in the US. Once you become a married couple, your fiancé(e) (now spouse) can adjust their status to become a lawful permanent resident.

  • K2 Visa:

The K2 visa is a nonimmigrant visa for unmarried children (under 21 years of age) of K1 fiancé visa holders. With a K2 visa, the dependent children have permission to enter and stay in the United States until an immigrant visa is made available to them. While they are in the U.S., they can go to school and work after obtaining a work permit.

They can obtain a K2 visa from their parent’s K1 fiancé visa petition. In other words, it can be a joint petition for both the K-1 applicant and their children. The U.S. citizen filing the petition will include the names of their fiancé(e) ’s children on the I-129F petition.

Within 90 days of entering the United States, the K1 foreign fiancé(e) and the U.S. citizen must get married.

  • K3 Visa:

K3 Spouse Visa allows foreign spouses of US citizens to enter the US to wait for their Green Card. If their application is successful, they receive a temporary legal status allowing them to live close to their partners while waiting for USCIS’s decision.

In the past, US citizens and their foreign spouses would be separated for many months. Now, thanks to K3 Spouse Visa, foreign partners of US citizens can come to the US before receiving their immigrant visa and the right to settle in the country permanently. Many people, however, do not need to apply for the K3 Visa as the processing time of an immigrant visa application can be similar to the processing time of the K3 Visa.

Moreover, as an alternative to K3 Spouse Visa, many people decide to apply for IR1/CR1 Visa. This immigrant visa allows you to come to the US to live and work there on a permanent basis.

  • K4 Visa:

The K4 visa falls under the category of U.S. family visas. It is a non-immigrant visa that allows children of a K3 spouse visa holder to enter the United States while waiting for the availability of an immigrant visa.

The K4 visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows the child of a K3 spouse visa holder to accompany their parents to the United States. The K3 visa is a non-immigrant visa for the spouse of a U.S. citizen. The K3 and K4 visas allow spouses of U.S. citizens and their dependents to live in the United States while waiting for approval of their permanent residence application.